If you are one of those people that packs your suitcase last minute, the chances are you will forget something.
If you leave your toothbrush at home that is not a crime. You can get one at the airport or at your destination, but if you forget to take your passport, you are not going anywhere.
So here is your ultimate documents list. If I have forgotten something, please let me know.
- Boarding pass
- Tickets for plane, boat, train, tram, bus
- Make copies of all your documents (passport, ticket, etc) in case they get lost
- Driver’s licence
- Health insurance card
- Travel insurance
- Medications (ie. Cholesterol, etc)
- Money (notes, currency, debit and credit cards)
- This post contains affiliate links that I earn a small commission from at no cost to you.