The obvious one to consider is the travel-sized toothbrush and with it a small tube of toothpaste. You can also look at taking with you toothpaste tablets to save space.
Manual or electric is the choice you have to make
If you go for a manual toothbrush they are more affordable, lightweight, and require no batteries or charging. They are good for short trips or if you prefer a simple routine.
An electric toothbrush provides a deeper clean and can be more effective for removing plaque. However, they are bulkier, require batteries or charging, and can be more expensive. If you are going to countries with different electric plugs, they can cause a problem.
This post contains affiliate links that I earn a small commission from at no cost to you.
You can also get foldable toothbrushes which take up less space, and ones that are labelled as special for travelling. These have a built-in case which protects the brush head and keeps it clean.
- Best overall: Oral-B Pro-Flex Compact Manual Toothbrush. This one comes with a charging travel case and magnetic pouch and pin plug.
- Manual toothbrush: OralB ProFlex Compact Manual Toothbrush – set of three compact foldable toothbrushes with mini toothpaste.
- Best for sensitive teeth: GUM Soft Travel Toothbrush – a six-pack with 20,000 soft floss bristles – using ultra-soft Japanese technology.
- Best foldable: RADIUS Tour Travel Brush – has slim line neck for easy easy reach in tight spaces and soft massaging bristles to help invigorate gum tissue for reduced chances of bleeding/receding gums and enamel erosion.
- Best eco-friendly: The Humble Adult Brush with medium bristles, comes in purple. Very eco friendly, comes in sustainable grown bamboo.
- Toothpaste tablets: SuperBee Dentos 150 toothpaste tabs, fluoride free and eco-friendly. The tabs act as mouthwash tablets. They are both chewable and have a spearmint flavour. They are good for adults and children.
PLEASE NOTE: Don’t forget to check out my article on what things you should put in your toiletry bag.
|Best for General Use
|Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste
|Best for Sensitive Teeth
|Sensodyne ProNamel Toothpaste
|Best for Whitening
|Tom’s of Maine Simply White Natural Fluoride Toothpaste
|Best for Natural Pick
|The Natural Dentist All In One SLS FREE Aloe Toothpaste